Friday, September 5, 2008

I need a distraction...

for a couple of reasons.

#1 My allergies just all at once flared up and I can't breathe and it feels like my face, my eyes, my nose, my ears are all ten sizes too big :ugh I am miserable. /whine

#2 I know it's insane :uh :lol but, by this point, I at least had a couple of contenders for names picked out and I haven't even thought about it. I've been all pessimistic and pushed everything to the back-burner, but now it's time to start thinking positively and planning.

So, that's where you all come in :giggle :adore

Throw some name suggestions out there! :cheer :blue

We're a bit pickier with girls' names :uh We'd like a name that 'goes' with the other girls' names (Ariana, Savannah, Olivia, Kyra & Emma) and either ends in an a or the 'uh' sound. We'd also prefer the name to be an object, though it can be spelled diff (Jade, Rose, Paige, Skye, Dawn)

Boys' names - we're not so picky. Both the boys' names are family names, so we may or may not stick to that trend. :dunno

Anyone??? :help

No comments:

Listen to MelG8s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones