EESH! What a mess!! I finally got through to the Surgery Center and let them know what was going on - they called the cardio's office while on the phone with me and they had to eat their former words. How can you deny it when I'm there saying 'yeah, that's what you said' After circling their way out, they continued to say that the Holter really doesn't matter and she'll be ok to have the surgery. HOWEVER, since I am worried about it, they are putting a rush on the reading and we should have the results at 1pm tomorrow - one hour before her surgery. Cardio said that unless the heart block is WORSE, she will not cancel the surgery. They also called the anesthesiologist that will be taking care of Olivia tomorrow and explained the situation to him and he was very reassuring and said he'd take good care of her.
I feel a little bit better. A little. I still feel like I'm going to vomit.
You guys are awesome. TY for the words, the thoughts & prayers. I really DO appreciate them and they do mean alot to me. I know my first post may have come across really badly and sounded like I don't care to have the support, or I feel it's empty - I love feeling you all supporting us and I know you care. I'm just scared and frustrated. Keep uplifting Olivia for us - I'm so grateful for you all!
Proverbs 2:1-11
15 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment