to prove to Dad I'm not a fool!
Yes, that's right folks. I'm going back to school! It's been a long time coming. It's so hard to believe that I've been out of school for 13 yrs now (boy, oh boy, do I feel OLD!!!)
I'm attending MSU WP and just enrolled for the fall semester. I'm really excited and very nervous.
The classes I'm taking:
Introduction to Autism
The Language of Music
Fitness for Living
Intro to Psychology
Intro to Business (this one will change if my math class opens back up! It had one seat left and by the time we got to enrollment it was filled, but they are anticipating some drops)
The first step is obtaining my Associate of Arts in Teaching. Then, I'll get my Bachelors in Elementary Education with an emphasis on Middle School and English. The final step will be to obtain my Masters in School Counseling.
Proverbs 2:1-11
15 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment