I went MIA, yet again. 6 whole months this time. Bad kitty. Bad, bad kitty.
So, what has happened during those six months? A. LOT.
We moved from Eminence to Sarcoxie. YAY! The kids are settling in nicely and we own a ginormous, gorgeous yellow Victorian that was built in the 1800's...it truly is a dream come true (except for the very nightmare-ish parts! Don't worry, I'll spare you the boring, gory details! Hopefully the nightmare parts will be over soon, and we'll be in love once more).
Kevin & I are coaching a 3rd-4th grade girls volleyball team. Yes, you read that right. Phew!
Ariana is running cross country and doing well, when she overcomes her mental blocks :) Last week, she broke the school record as well as her own personal best time. WTG!
Savannah is a JH Cheerleader :)
Olivia is playing volleyball.
Kyra & Emma are playing volleyball.
The little three are just being drug along wherever the rest of us go.
Because of the move, I decided to take a semester off from school. Part of me misses classes and homework (no, I'm not insane) but part of me has really loved not going to class and the extra time I have with the family. I'm kind of dreading going back, BUT I really don't want to be a student for the rest of my life, so I know it must be done!
Kevin is really enjoying his position as Superintendent of schools here - it's been refreshing to have things be so positive and not overwhelmingly negative all of the time.
Proverbs 2:1-11
15 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment