I've been wearing my old, baggy jeans for awhile now. Partly because I hate spending the $ that jeans cost (ridiculous), partly because I was hoping to not need new jeans for long - cause I'd need even smaller ones & partly because I couldn't find anything I liked.
Lo & behold, just for kicks the other day I got into a tub of clothes that Kevin bought me 2 kids ago - most of it brand new, still with tags on, and decided to try on the new Gap jeans that were in there - to see how much work I still had to do & I couldn't believe it....THEY FIT!!!! As excited as I am about that, I'm already looking forward to the next size down! :)
To document, here are some really crappy cell pics taken by myself in a public bathroom LOL I will get someone to take some better/more flattering pics soon!
I hate, hate, hate my butt, hips & thighs but I keep reminding myself that at least they are slooooooowly getting smaller :giggle
Proverbs 2:1-11
15 years ago










No comments:
Post a Comment