Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy Birthday, sweet Savannah!!!

I can hardly believe my sweet girl is already 11yrs old!!!  It seems like yesterday I was 36wks preg, on bedrest & hoping she stayed put for a little bit longer.  She proved to us right away just how fiesty she is by arriving the next day.  My little peanut was 6lbs9oz, which is a good size for being a mth early.  I remember how tiny and sweet she was.  I loved dressing her in the little preemie outfits and watching her change and grow.  I still remember the day her daddy called me at work & said "you'll  never believe what she just did - she took her first steps!"  I was so sad that I missed it (though daddy did video it) but at the same time I was so happy that Kevin was able to witness it.  Those two have such a special bond & it's been really neat to watch the two of them over the years.  She can be such a girly girl, but she also loves watching StarWars, etc. with her daddy.

Happy Birthday, my princess.  You are an amazing young lady.




No comments:

Listen to MelG8s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones