Sunday, December 20, 2009

Wow! Another month is gone!

I can't believe another month has passed!  And, so quickly at that.

As far as an update for Olivia, we did have to take her back to StL and have some settings on her pacemaker adjusted and she hasn't had any problems since!  Wonderful news!

Harrison had to have tubes put in last week & boy, has that been messy :(  Poor little guy has been sporting a pony tail, but looks VERY cute...if I do say so myself!  The surgery itself went WONDERFULLY & the lil man was a real trooper...he didn't shed a tear.

Ariana has been promoted to High School band & has her Christmas concert tomorrow night.

Mid-quarter reports came home last week and all the kids are still on the A honor roll....we're SO proud of them!  They're such bright, talented & amazing children.  We're so very blessed.

Brent decided, a couple weeks ago, that he wanted his hair cut short & short it is!  It's still growing on me...I think I prefer it longer!

Kevin is getting so close to finishing his dissertation.  It'll be such a blessing and weight lifted for him to have it completed!  It's been such a long, taxing journey.  We're so very proud of him & can't wait for him to be done!

He & I are about to embark on a 12-wk fitness journey sponsored by our health insurance.  The person (in district) to lose the highest % of weight wins $100!!  It's so gonna be me & then I'm going to buy myself a Coach purse (I've been drooling over them for YEARS!)  It's definitely going to be difficult starting this during the holidays, but I know we CAN do it!  I've set a goal of losing 20lbs.  I REALLY hope I lose more than that, but that's a good, realistic start.

No comments:

Listen to MelG8s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones