Tuesday, November 3, 2009

What are YOU thankful for?

I challenge you to make a conscious effort to count your blessings this month.  This is something I try to do on a daily basis, but putting it out there for others to see :)

Nov 1st:  I am thankful for my wonderful husband.  He is such a great provider for our family.  He is a devoted husband & father.

Nov 2nd:  I am thankful for my amazing children.  All 8 of them are healthy, smart, gorgeous, wonderful.  They are all just really great kids and I thank God every day for placing them in our lives.  We are so blessed.

Nov 3rd: I am thankful for my loving and giving Mother-in-law & Father-in-law.  They are always more than willing to help out in any way possible.  They love spending time with their grandchildren & they are never a burden to them.  They genuinely love being as involved as possible & we enjoy every moment we spend with them.

No comments:

Listen to MelG8s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones